Warrikal is a Western Australian owned and operated complete engineering provider tailoring innovative engineering solutions across the mining, marine and resource sectors. So when they came to Phoenix Containers requiring a custom workspace, they had clear instructions, and we listened.
They needed a comfortable working office for staff on site, had to meet the Warrikal’s high quality standards and it needed to be onsite at a fixed date, no room for error.
No problem, when Phoenix Containers gives a customer our word, we deliver, we don’t offer excuses.
Warrikal were delighted with the end result and we too were happy because once again we had another happy customer. Thanks to all at Warrikal specifically Josh who made this project so easy with his direction.
– Josh Murray | Procurement & Asset Coordinator | Warrikal
- 1 new build 20 HC
- Fully insulated using 50mm EPS
- 2 sliding windows with flyscreens (flyscreens are a must on site)
- 1 heavy duty personal access door.
- Full electrical fit out using the most trusted electrical brand components. We prewired the container prior to insulating to offer the clean, smooth finish to walls helping to create a professional workspace environment for Warrikal.
- We fully recessed the air conditioner condenser, protected the unit during transit and kept the footprint of the built- in gauge.
- External of the container painted white. Quick tip: Light colours are great for deflecting the heat. Darker colours absorb the heat making the inside of the container warmer.